Patrick Timpone, Melissa Sell, and Gerald O’Donnell discuss “spirituality, and what that means to each of us,” including you, the listener.
Dr. Melissa Sell is a chiropractor and Health Mindset Coach who practices and teaches German New Medicine (GNM).
Gerald O’Donnell is a world-renowned remote viewer and the founder of The Academy of Remote Viewing and Remote Influencing (ARVARI).
- Are we separate from one another? Are we part of the whole?
- What is this body suit we’re wearing? Can we zoom out to a greater reality, a more unified reality?
- Is existence a game? Are “physical laws” real, or are they part of the game?
- Why do we play the game? Why do we show up to play the game every day?
- Why do we live a status quo? Are we co-dreaming reality?
- Is Time real? Is Time part of the game or part of the whole?
- Patrick describes his 1980s experience where he transcended his body, and wondered, “If I keep going, what will happen to my Mom, my Dad, my girlfriend, my dog?” Will they continue to exist, or were they “real” in the first place?
- Do we project our reality? Do all realities exist at once?
- What is time and existence? Is there a beginning or an end? If there is no Time, how can that be?
- What is your concept of a tumor or a cancer? Is our identity a concept having a concept of a tumor or cancer?
- How do we “die to our concepts?” How do we relinquish our old identity?
- What about multiple personalities? Are memory banks a program?
- Is the “real map” in or out of the mind? Is it a co-created reality?
- How can one personality have diabetes and another personality not have diabetes?
- Is there a Diamond Body? Is it who you are or who you become?
- Are you really The One? Can you constantly recreate yourself?
- Why does Medicine concentrate on “syndrome”? If you give something a name, do you anchor it?
- What is the mechanism of creation out of nothing?
- Patrick describes his early morning stretching exercises, and how it relates to “reality” and “aging.”
- Do the thoughts we haven’t “really worked through” stay in the body?
- How do we take on what everyone else believes?
- Melissa explains the Five Biological Laws of German New Medicine.
- How do biological laws connect with our spiritual existence?
- What is an “intelligent adaptation?” How does it affect survival?
- How do we integrate wholeness into “this flesh suit on this rock” existence?
- Why are Americans “15 years older at the same age” than Swedes?
- Gerald describes how he healed his Hashimoto’s disease without the benefit of doctors.
- How do you “step into the fullness of First Cause”?
- The three most important things in life are to “pay attention, pay attention, and pay attention.”
- “Where you put your attention is where you’re going to be,” according to Gerald.
- You are The One. This is the mechanism of Creation.
- How do you “collapse the wave”?
- How do we deal with negative thoughts? Do we negate them or do we observe them?
- Is our self-concept the “fruit of the root?”, asks Melissa. How do we shift from one state to another?
- What is the “still voice within” (Golden Tongue Wisdom)? What is intuition?
- What is the Higher Self? What is Soul?
- What do our dreams reveal? Can we resolve our issues in the dream world?
- Where does “love at first sight” come from? Is beauty in the eyes of the beholder?
- “You are much more powerful than you think you are,” says Gerald.
- Does the subconscious ever go to sleep?
- Are the dark and the light one thing? Are the dark and the light two sides of the same coin?
- Why does The One want to experience the “ultimate” in separation?
- Are we all “on the same page”?
Gerald, Thank You so much for Sharing your Great Interview/Show with Patrick. A wealth of amazing subjects were discussed, along with their respective remedy during these current times. We are Grateful for your support to Mankind that helps each of us focus in a “Positive, Happy Thoughts Way” to derive the results we desire in our Life each and every day.
Thankyou very much for this excellent interview. This whole site is devoted to sharing the ‘Truth.’ I must share also a marvellous interaction I had during a daytime meditation with force(s) unknown. I for years after being inspired by Gerald O’Donnell and other great thinkers have persistently asked myself who created God, often to the point of massive frustration and doubt?
I’m sure like many, many others, no answers were forthcoming and so called religious leaders of many faiths or Internet New Age thinkers et al always came up short! Well, in my head or mind after asking this question I heard a distinct clear voice which said,
“I created myself, as I am forever!”
This was truly mindblowing. I had already perceived that ‘God’ was ‘Nothingness’ made of a perceptional light of pure consciousness which is largely unknown to us on our level(s), but this revelation was even more amazing. A being which willed itself to be formed and impressed itself on itself or Event Space. How can this be? I’m not qualified to understand this, but I can comprehend how truly powerful it must be to do just that. Truly amazing!
My previous message left me in a quandary which required much meditating. How can something which is eternal and forever create itself, since there would be no need to do so? I pondered this more!
I think it was my limited decoding/understanding of the remote message which was put into human terms for my understanding.
The One(or Core of It) is eternal and always will be, so there is no real need to create itself, but the actual creating itself refers to Its Aspects which are constantly being destroyed/re-created on the spiritual levels billions of times a second. I like to think of this as ‘impressing itself’ on its environment or its self which through a miraclous process is subdivided into Life and reality as we know it making Us and our experience therefore of it as individuals.
Thanks always to Gerald and this site for their innovative work in this field of spiritual enlightment.